Expert Advisor

Hi,

i was wondering if anyone has an expert advisor that meets the following or would be able to write one for me?

• Buy when macd is x amount above signal line
  • Sell when macd is x amount below signal line
  • T/P
  • S/L
  • Number of lots to buy/sell
  • Only allow to many trades to be open
  • Free margin to always be 50% of balance but able to be modified 
  • To be enabled to allow automatic trading

I believe thats everything i would require.

This will be tested on a demo account first to see how successful it can be.

If anyone could also recommend any brokers to use in the UK that would be great i am currently using [broker name removed] with a leverage of 1:500.

Please don't create topics randomly in any section. It has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading

• First, search the CodeBase.
  • If nothing is to your satisfaction, then search the Market. Please note, that recommendations or suggestions for products are not allowed on the forum, so please do your own research.
  • If still nothing meets your requirements, consider hiring someone to code it for you.

Also, broker recommendations or suggestions are not allowed on the forum. Please do your own research.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Fernando Carreiro #:

Please don't create topics randomly in any section. It has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading

• First, search the CodeBase.
  • If nothing is to your satisfaction, then search the Market. Please note, that recommendations or suggestions for products are not allowed on the forum, so please do your own research.
  • If still nothing meets your requirements, consider hiring someone to code it for you.

Also, broker recommendations or suggestions are not allowed on the forum. Please do your own research.

Isnt this built into mt4?

@Matt Hipple #: Isnt this built into mt4?

Did the OP not request an Expert Advisor according to certain specifications?

Obviously EAs are not built-in. They have to be coded.

So, the OP will have to search the CodeBase or Market, or have someone code it for them.

Reason: