EA Version for MT4 doesn't function properly, told to change it to MT5 version

I bought an EA for MT4 and installed one time.  When I contacted with the vendor to get an updated SET file, was told he'd have to rework the MT4 version to get it to function properly and that I should use the MT5 version.  I can't cancel the purchase & I sure can't afford to throw the $715 in the garbage.  The vendor says his hands are tied.  MQL5 won't allow cancellation.  Where do I go to resolve this issue other than dispute the charge with my credit card company?  I am currently stuck with a product that does not function properly.

Tom Berwick:
I bought an EA for MT4 and installed one time.  When I contacted with the vendor to get an updated SET file, was told he'd have to rework the MT4 version to get it to function properly and that I should use the MT5 version.  I can't cancel the purchase & I sure can't afford to throw the $715 in the garbage.  The vendor says his hands are tied.  MQL5 won't allow cancellation.  Where do I go to resolve this issue other than dispute the charge with my credit card company?  I am currently stuck with a product that does not function properly.

You can either ask the seller to give you the refund personally, since you are going to buy the MT5 version and it is his fault after all or contact the Service Desk and explain them the situation.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/tomberwick/servicedesk

Reason: