Custom Chart

We all now know that is it almost impossible to run ea or trde on custum chart. my question is, why don't mt5 release new charts like renko or heiken hashi ?

if it is security issue, isn't it better for Metatrader to create a chart that will match with the brokers ticks, than us creating custom charts?

Is there any limitation du to the MT4/5 programming language ?, because i feel like others trading platform like trading view are getting better than MT4/5, and the only strengh than Metatrader has is its popularity toward brokers.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but this has been bovering me for long time. mt4 allow you to trade on custom chart with no problem, logicaly, it was supossed to be availabe on mt5 with more features du to the power of MQL5. 

Sie Samuel Roland Youl: We all now know that is it almost impossible to run ea or trde on custum chart. my question is, why don't mt5 release new charts like renko or heiken hashi ?

To trade using a Custom Symbol, simply code your EA to trade on the real symbol, while referencing the data from the Custom Symbol.

thanks for your reply

Sie Samuel Roland Youl:

We all now know that is it almost impossible to run ea or trde on custum chart. my question is, why don't mt5 release new charts like renko or heiken hashi ?

if it is security issue, isn't it better for Metatrader to create a chart that will match with the brokers ticks, than us creating custom charts?

Is there any limitation du to the MT4/5 programming language ?, because i feel like others trading platform like trading view are getting better than MT4/5, and the only strengh than Metatrader has is its popularity toward brokers.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but this has been bovering me for long time. mt4 allow you to trade on custom chart with no problem, logicaly, it was supossed to be availabe on mt5 with more features du to the power of MQL5. 

Nothing prevent you to code custom charts on MT5/mql5. For sure it's not perfect but it will work without major issue.
Reason: