SIGNALS: is there any way to better control the size of a MQL5.com signal?

I was toying around with the signals by playing with a FREE signal, and the trade history sends out 99 size lots!  
In the MT4 setup, my options to limit the size seems to only be "Use no more than:" and a drop down box of 5% increments. 
This would still give me an insanely large lot!  I'm thinking more like 0.05% to test things out, not 5%! 
Does anyone have a work around method?
Maybe some tweeking on the backend with like REGedit or something?

I Appreciate the Help!

it is really depends on the leverage betweeen yours and the signal's. Also depends on the balance between yours , and the currency pairs.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/76539

Signal Providers lot size against subscriber's.
Signal Providers lot size against subscriber's.
  • www.mql5.com
Hi all, There has been quite a lot of questions about signal providers lot sizes against subscribers and I understand about how subscriber may only...

thank you. this helps

Robert Victor Huizar:

I was toying around with the signals by playing with a FREE signal, and the trade history sends out 99 size lots!  
In the MT4 setup, my options to limit the size seems to only be "Use no more than:" and a drop down box of 5% increments. 
This would still give me an insanely large lot!  I'm thinking more like 0.05% to test things out, not 5%! 
Does anyone have a work around method?
Maybe some tweeking on the backend with like REGedit or something?

I Appreciate the Help!

You could subscribe to the Signal using a Demo account with a large capital and then use a local trade copier to send the trades to your "real" account using a fixed/small lot size. This way you would have 100% control over the lot size.

Reason: