Download

Hello, I have had a problem with metatrader. I try to download metatrader 4 pro, the broker I use, but once everything is installed and fine, the one that opens on my computer by default is metatrader 5.

Does anyone know how I can change this so that 4 opens?

Microsoft
  • support.microsoft.com
Select the Start button and scroll to find the app you want to run at startup. Right-click the app, select More , and then select Open file location . This opens the location where the shortcut to the app is saved. If there isn't an option for Open file location , it means the app can't run at startup. With the...

Hello

I have lost my old account of Binary, now I have a new email and I have registered again. My problem is it's refusing to verify my details saying that there is account existing with the same details. When I use the old account email it's just misbehaving. Can you please help me to resolve this problem?

Dennis Malika #:

Hello

I have lost my old account of Binary, now I have a new email and I have registered again. My problem is it's refusing to verify my details saying that there is account existing with the same details. When I use the old account email it's just misbehaving. Can you please help me to resolve this problem?

You are asking on the wrong place, ask your broker please.

Reason: