Hello guys i want to see the total drawdown each day for the eas publiced on here.

Hello guys i want to see the total drawdown each day for the eas publiced on here. When ever ik go to the page of an ea / strategy and go to the drawdown chart it only shows the drawdown from the last three months or so. Is there a possibility to see all the drawdown each day from the start to the end of the track record?

Stan Berghuis: Hello guys i want to see the total drawdown each day for the eas publiced on here. When ever ik go to the page of an ea / strategy and go to the drawdown chart it only shows the drawdown from the last three months or so. Is there a possibility to see all the drawdown each day from the start to the end of the track record?

Currently not possible.

Market EAs publishers are under no obligation to provide any back-test results or a signal sample.

Those that do provide sample Signal for their EAs are limited by the metrics and statistics that MetaQuotes offers on their Signals service.

Carry out your own back-test of the EAs you want to analyse.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Currently not possible.

Market EAs publishers are under no obligation to provide any back-test results or a signal sample.

Those that do provide sample Signal for their EAs are limited by the metrics and statistics that MetaQuotes offers on their Signals service.

Carry out your own back-test of the EAs you want to analyse.

Any recommendation on how to perform the backtest of an EA when i do not have the setfile?

Stan Berghuis #: Any recommendation on how to perform the backtest of an EA when i do not have the setfile?

You don't need a ".set" file to back-test or optimise Market EAs. You back-test and optimise them in the same way you would for any other EA.

Reason: