Why am I get different results with the same scripts, the same broker but different accounts

I have been testing an Expert Advior for sometime using two different accounts from the same broker (IC Markets). The accounts are on two different servers. I use exactly the same settings (I actually saved the set file and load it into the tester. I back test exact same period and also actually trade small amounts on the accounts (They are live accounts). The back test results match the live results, so the script is working as it should However, the results from the two accounts are markedly different. They place most of their trade differently and one of the account is 5 times more profitable than the other. I am just puzzled, as the MT5 build are both the same and I am using the same version (the most up to date version) of the script.

Just to mention, I looked at the chart for the symbol I am trading and both servers have exactly the same data, only difference is a very small difference in ping rate (0.76ms and 0.92ms). Both MT5 terminals run on ForexvpS. The results are just as different when I run them on my local machine.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks 

bobo70:

I have been testing an Expert Advior for sometime using two different accounts from the same broker (IC Markets). The accounts are on two different servers. I use exactly the same settings (I actually saved the set file and load it into the tester. I back test exact same period and also actually trade small amounts on the accounts (They are live accounts). The back test results match the live results, so the script is working as it should However, the results from the two accounts are markedly different. They place most of their trade differently and one of the account is 5 times more profitable than the other. I am just puzzled, as the MT5 build are both the same and I am using the same version (the most up to date version) of the script.

Just to mention, I looked at the chart for the symbol I am trading and both servers have exactly the same data, only difference is a very small difference in ping rate (0.76ms and 0.92ms). Both MT5 terminals run on ForexvpS. The results are just as different when I run them on my local machine.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks 

yes there is 2 reasons 

1- check the spread in these  2 accounts 

2- check the ping (if your bot is depending on instant deals such as scalping)

Reason: