Object Trendlines Properties - page 2

Clemence Oluwatobi Aderinwale #: I get that. Is there anyway to make line ends flat, so the whole thing looks like a rectangle instead of the rounded ends 

Only by using a Rectangle Label or a Bitmap canvas, but neither are easy to anchor to a price and time.

Consider putting your display logic in the indicator and not in the EA. Do it the correct way.

Resources - MQL4 programs - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com

Fernando Carreiro #:

Only by using a Rectangle Label or a Bitmap canvas, but neither are easy to anchor to a price and time.

Consider puting your display logic in the indicator and not in the EA. Do it the correct way.

Thanks. 
I'll probably just find another way to signal the condition is met, that doesn't require indicator dedicated functions 

Clemence Oluwatobi Aderinwale #: I'll probably just find another way to signal the condition is met, that doesn't require indicator dedicated functions 
You can embed the indicator into the EA via the use of it as a resource. That way, it's all in the same executable file, and can be used in Market Products.
  • docs.mql4.com

Fernando Carreiro #:
You can embed the indicator into the EA via the use of it as a resource. That way, it's all in the same executable file, and can be used in Market Products.
Hmmmm. That's even better 
Thanks alot

Fernando Carreiro #:
I'll give it a try 

Clemence Oluwatobi Aderinwale #: Is there anyway to make line ends flat, so the whole thing looks like a rectangle instead of the rounded ends 

Asked and answered.

Clemence Oluwatobi Aderinwale #: I noticed that in the heikin ashi indicator code. The indicator functions.
Which uses two histograms.
Fernando Carreiro #: "DRAW_HISTOGRAM" is not for creating Graphical Objects. It is for Indicator buffer drawing types. Don't mix the two. There is no "histogram" graphical object type!
Reason: