Indicator

I downloaded Indicator from Mql5 website to Mt4 on my Vps but got the error message as shown in the picture.  Help me fix it.

It depends on which error number you have in Metatrader journal.
If it is error 403 so it may be the following -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

403 error

Sergey Golubev, 2021.06.29 19:00

error 403 means: no internet access.
It may be the following -

1. You did not set your Metatrader in correct way (you should fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and not an email; you should have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your computer, and in case of MT5 - you should have Windows 64 bit, and more).

2. Your antivirus or firewall is blocking the access to the Market tab and to other services (switch antivirus/firewall off, and find the other antivirus which will not block your access to the Market tab internet).

3. You are using VPS which was blocked by the service (look at the post #19). Yes, some external VPS providers were blocked from the Market by MQ.

4. Your IP (your VPS's IP) was blocked; it may be fake ban because your IP became to be the same with IP of spammer; decision: switch your router with computer to be off and restart them once again - your Ip will be changed in case you are on dynamic IP.

Also please note that if you are using any external VPS (which may be related to zomro VPS provider) so you will have this error too
(because zomro VPS provider was blocked from the Market together with all possible zomro's subnets having the other names for example).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Installation is failed

Eleni Anna Branou, 2023.01.26 11:37

Make sure that:

• that you have all the latest Windows Updates installed 
  • that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge latest version installed on your computer or VPS
  • that you are using the latest build of MetaTrader 4/5
  • that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, using your login - NOT your email
  • that your MQL5 account password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change MQL5 account password here)

Also try the following:

1. Close ALL your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open the MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install your product again

Quoc Huy Bui:
I downloaded Indicator from Mql5 website to Mt4 on my Vps but got the error message as shown in the picture.  Help me fix it.
It can also happen if you have an old MTx build. Check that you have the last release build.
Reason: