"Last Used Volume" bug?

After I open a position...

I then want to place a 2nd position by right-clicking on the chart. However the last amount of volume I used is not the same. If I close the chart and re-open then the problem is corrected, however all my drawings are erased. How can I make sure right-clicking will always display my last used volume.

For example.

I open a position at 1.50 lots.

Now I want to open a Sell Stop as well.

I right click on the chart at the price where I want to open the Sale Stop. The Sale Stop wants to use a volume of 3.38 lots or other previous volume used (screenshot attached).

This has really made it difficult to perform my trading style. Any insight would be super helpful, thanks.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Order Properties - Trade Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Files:

Mark:

After I open a position...

I then want to place a 2nd position by right-clicking on the chart. However the last amount of volume I used is not the same. If I close the chart and re-open then the problem is corrected, however all my drawings are erased. How can I make sure right-clicking will always display my last used volume.

For example.

I open a position at 1.50 lots.

Now I want to open a Sell Stop as well.

I right click on the chart at the price where I want to open the Sale Stop. The Sale Stop wants to use a volume of 3.38 lots or other previous volume used (screenshot attached).

This has really made it difficult to perform my trading style. Any insight would be super helpful, thanks.

I'm still looking for a solution on this if anyone can help, thanks.

Mark #:

I'm still looking for a solution on this if anyone can help, thanks.

Your issue is not clear. As far as I can see the right-click menu is in sync with the One-Click panel.

How did you open your "1.50" position ?

Mark: Now I want to open a Sell Stop as well.

Can't be done with US brokers.

Since 2009, hedging is not permitted for US traders.
          NFA Enforces FIFO Rule, Bans Forex Hedging in US Forex Accounts - Trading Heroes (2016)
          FAQ: FIFO in the Forex Market - BabyPips.com (2011)

"Hedging" in Forex trading -Why do it? - Trading Systems - MQL5 programming forum (2017)

Alain Verleyen #:

Your issue is not clear. As far as I can see the right-click menu is in sync with the One-Click panel.

How did you open your "1.50" position ?

With the new New Order button, Order panel.

Mark #:

With the new New Order button, Order panel.

These are not in sync with "One-Click" features. So the solution is to use the One-Click trading panel to open your position too.

Alain Verleyen #:
These are not in sync with "One-Click" features. So the solution is to use the One-Click trading panel to open your position too.

Ok great thanks, Alain 

William Roeder #:

Can't be done with US brokers.

Since 2009, hedging is not permitted for US traders.
          NFA Enforces FIFO Rule, Bans Forex Hedging in US Forex Accounts - Trading Heroes (2016)
          FAQ: FIFO in the Forex Market - BabyPips.com (2011)

"Hedging" in Forex trading -Why do it? - Trading Systems - MQL5 programming forum (2017)

Thanks William for the tip. However this is already known and for that reason I don't use brokers in the US.

Cheers.

Reason: