Anyone had a developer create an EA for them?

Hi,  Has anyone on here had a developer create an EA for them?  How easy was it?  Was it worth it?  How long did they take? How much did it cost? 

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Krispin Zaleschuk: Has anyone on here had a developer create an EA for them?  How easy was it?  Was it worth it?  How long did they take? How much did it cost?  Do you have any you recommend?

⚠️ Such recommendations are not allowed on the forum. You may discuss general impressions but no specifics.

Attention! Should names or specifics be mentioned, or should the discussion turn negative, then this thread will be removed.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Such recommendations are not allowed on the forum. You may discuss general impressions but no specifics.

Attention! Should names or specifics be mentioned, or should the discussion turn negative, then this thread will be removed.

makes sense,  my bad.

Krispin Zaleschuk:

Hi,  Has anyone on here had a developer create an EA for them?  How easy was it?  Was it worth it?  How long did they take? How much did it cost? 

Thanks!!!

I dont believe in EA, however i believe in EA Utilities and Indicators, Now Indicators can be categorized in lagging vs non lagging, I only got help from developer from freelance for non lagging price action based indicators which alerts in real time, The experience was best, All the developers i worked with were highly skilled, however one developer did not read project detail carefully and delivered indicator with wrong specification so from now whenever i post, i confirm them if they understand my requirements well and i also create videos to make sure there is no communication error when communicating with freelancer. My projects were small and it only took 2 to 3 days, some even delivered it same day. So experience is quite good in mql5.

Krispin Zaleschuk:

Thanks!!!

Not worth.

Skilled developers are worth it, they understand things like
-blocking and non blocking code
-race conditions
-software profiling 
-multi threading
-test units 
-algo complexity
- and lot more
Reason: