Indicators: Simple timer next candle - page 2

Automated-Trading:

Simple Next Spark Plug Timer

Author: abbadon1334

Hello

I can't install this file. Is it working correctly for you?

Cheers

Hi, How to Add alert in indicator ?

Perfect.

super efficient

Compiled and installed successfully!!!

Very TOP.

Thanks

useful turkey, thanks, the timer helps a lot
Thank you very much, it works perfectly!
Edgar Buzzon Peracoli:

hello

I can't install this file. Is it working properly for you?

Cheers

You need to compile the file. This is just the code, not executable.

Dumitru # :

OI NÃO POSSO BAIXAR ESTE E MUITOS OUTROS INDICADOS PODE ME AJUDAR?


Difficult right?   Also try to download a candle time indicator and I can't find a solution

How do I install it?
Javiera B #:  How do I install it?

In the terminal open the data folder and insert the downloaded file into the MQL5Indicators folder.