<arrow> indicator can't send to MT2

I want to send a signal through to MT2 but for some reason if the arrows are added onto the chart under <arrow> indicator it won't send... Can anyone help me fix this? No issues sending anything else, so it is definitely the indicator that is the issue.

stevenbiedrowski:
I want to send a signal through to MT2 but for some reason if the arrows are added onto the chart under <arrow> indicator it won't send... Can anyone help me fix this? No issues sending anything else, so it is definitely the indicator that is the issue.
What is mt2 ?

Post your code if you want somebody to help

Metatrader 2 sends the signal to IQ Option. MT4 plot the indicators and sends to MT2 which sends to IQ OPtion. But if the arrow is added by an Indicator and it is not in the normal way then it is added as <arrow> under the MT2 connector and it wont send it as it is not a normal indicator file

stevenbiedrowski #: Metatrader 2 sends the signal to IQ Option. MT4 plot the indicators and sends to MT2 which sends to IQ OPtion. But if the arrow is added by an Indicator and it is not in the normal way then it is added as <arrow> under the MT2 connector and it wont send it as it is not a normal indicator file

It is against forum rules to discuss 3rd party products, services or brokers. We cannot help you here. Discuss the issue about their MT4/5 connector EA with them. Contact their support and resolve the issue with them.

Sorry I assumed MT5/4/2 were all discussed here but I am new sorry

stevenbiedrowski #: Sorry I assumed MT5/4/2 were all discussed here but I am new sorry

MT2Trading is a 3rd party provider of financial services, offering connectors for MT4/MT5. If you have an issue with their services or connectors, you will have to address the issue with them.

EDIT: For example, if you have an Issue with Photoshop, you contact Adobe; not Apple just because you happen to be using it on a Mac, nor Microsoft if you happen to be running it on Windows.

Reason: