Time Period

Hello,
I am usising H1 chart but want to be updated
on every 15 min.For example:
Normal are:0:00,1:00,2:00,3:00,4:00 ....
I want to write history to test it as folows:
from 0:00-1:00 then 0:15-1:15 then 0:30-1:30 ....
I can make it manualy using M15 and then doing all stuff
in excel but is too slow & too complicated.
Is it possible to write expert or anything else to
do this automaticaly and write history files(Mt3 or 4).
This is same to receive quotes from different servers from around the world usinng their local time.
Please help??

Ok, if the strategytester works, like he is supposed to do - what is not everytime the case :-) - than he should not update anything between full hours in the H1 modus. So you can only do your strategy in M15, but it is not necessary to do anythin manual. you could put something like this right before your sell/buy/modify/close routines:

if ( BarHour == TimeHour(Time[0]) ) {
   return(0);
} else {
   BarHour == TimeHour(Time[0]);
}

This way, you guarantee that the system does not trade outside of the H1 Frame.

Ok, if the strategytester works, like he is supposed to do - what is not everytime the case :-) - than he should not update anything between full hours in the H1 modus. So you can only do your strategy in M15, but it is not necessary to do anythin manual. you could put something like this right before your sell/buy/modify/close routines:

if ( BarHour == TimeHour(Time[0]) ) {
   return(0);
} else {
   BarHour == TimeHour(Time[0]);
}

Thanks but the problem is different.When you get H1 data in every 15M you have OHLC for H1 updated every 15M wich is qiute different.Actualy I want to import that data in MT3 to test it.So I will know every 15M how is my strategy running on H1 chart.So can you help?

This way, you guarantee that the system does not trade outside of the H1 Frame.

Reason: