MetaTrader 4 Accounts

Is there any USA based FX trading groups to open live account based on MetaTrader 4?
Is there any list of the FX trading groups which are using MetaTrade 4?

Alpari, though Russian, starts live MT4 trading next Monday. http://www.alpari-idc.com/en/194.html

InterbankFX have said it's still a month or so away due to some back-end server issues (though their site suggests live mini accounts are a few weeks away but that's been there for several weeks now) and FXDD have indicated they are a few weeks behind InterbankFX's date. So, no, no-one using it live yet (that I know of).

Cheers
Martin

Alpari, though Russian, starts live MT4 trading next Monday. http://www.alpari-idc.com/en/194.html

InterbankFX have said it's still a month or so away due to some back-end server issues (though their site suggests live mini accounts are a few weeks away but that's been there for several weeks now) and FXDD have indicated they are a few weeks behind InterbankFX's date. So, no, no-one using it live yet (that I know of).

Cheers
Martin

I am in USA and we do not normaly carry a passport here.
All these Russian groups want passport and I do not want to go thru the hassle to get one just to open FX account.

Your call obviously.
Accounts with both Alpari and InterbankFX took less than 24 hours to be approved - FXDD took around a month.

I'd also suggest InterbankFX over FXDD since the former do not allegedly run their own trading desk. Pip spread is marginally lower than FXDD as well.

Cheers
Martin

How safe is it to use your passport to open an account with Alpari as an American...as far as id theft, etc.

Actually, I again asked InterbankFX last night about MT4 going live. Their response was:-

Hello

We are running into more problems than we expected with MT4. At this point
MT4 is 2-3 months away.

Thank you,

So it's To Russia With Love :)
Martin

Actually, I again asked InterbankFX last night about MT4 going live. Their response was:-

Hello

MT4 is 2-3 months away.

Thank you,

So it's To Russia With Love :)
Martin

Ya im also litle consirned even that if i wish i can go live next week(not with interbank) with mt4 but interbank did not wish to say what problem was i still wonder what it is

[quote][quote]Actually, I again asked InterbankFX last night about MT4 going live. Their response was:-
[quote]
Hello

MT4 is 2-3 months away.

Cooney

Did they tell u what the prolem was??????????????

No they didn't - I showed you all the reply except for the guy's name and email address.

I think it's concerning enough to think they've been working with the beta back-end since it was first introduced and don't expect to get it up and running until about November 05.

This suggests some serious issues, in my view.

I've tried using Interbank FX demo 4 several times and it runs for a while (10 minutes, 1 hour, etc) then crashes with a message like "Can't find required resource". It looks very nice, but it's not ready for prime time yet.

Steve

I've been using Alpari's demo server for many weeks now without issue.

From the looks of the feed, it's the same data as MQ (draw your own conclusions :) )

Alpari has been pretty damn stable, I've been running my own MT4 expert on it for some time now and it's all looking good. I'll be funding the Alpari MT4 account in the next few days in readiness for their Go Live date next Monday.

Martin
Reason: