ATR(14) Daily - Without counting the current candle value?

Hello, It's the firs time im writing on this as a thread, I don't know if its correct

but someone knows about having the normal ATR(14) indicator on the Daily period to count the past data without the current open candle?

because it can mislead the calculations of the ATR if i look at it after 2h of opening..

Thank you so much for the help!!

Sérgio: Hello, It's the firs time im writing on this as a thread, I don't know if its correct but someone knows about having the normal ATR(14) indicator on the Daily period to count the past data without the current open candle? because it can mislead the calculations of the ATR if i look at it after 2h of opening. Thank you so much for the help!!
Then don't read the current ATR value. Just read the value of the previous bar (or day in your case).

Sérgio:

Hello, It's the firs time im writing on this as a thread, I don't know if its correct

but someone knows about having the normal ATR(14) indicator on the Daily period to count the past data without the current open candle?

because it can mislead the calculations of the ATR if i look at it after 2h of opening..

Thank you so much for the help!!

Use the crosshair and put it on the previous bar, and read the value of the atr on the Data Window 

thank you guys !!
Reason: