Attach expert adviser to single timeframe.

I am trying to attach an expert adviser to a 4hr chart and a second expert adviser to the daily chart in the same currency.

Both experts refer to each other before making a trade. However, when I attach the first expert to the 4hr chart it also opens in all the other timeframes as well. If I attempt to attach the second expert in the daily chart, it also opens in all the other timeframes and deletes the first expert at the same time.

Is there anything I can do to overcome this situation? I am told that both experts are coded to only open in their alloted timeframes and other people appear to be running it ok.

Thanks.

when I attach the first expert to the 4hr chart it also opens in all the other timeframes

What exactly do you mean when you say it "opens in all other timeframes" ??

demag,

What's the expert? TSD or similar ? Sounds like an MT3 expert using Global Variable references as MT4 can reference multiple timeframes from a single timeframe.

More details might prove helpful or perhaps wander over to the Yahoo group and ask there since it's likely it probably originated there.

Martin

Ok thanks guys.

Yes I asked in a few different forums and got the answer now.

It was two versions of TSD on different timeframes that communicated with each other before making a trade.

The problem was caused by me trying to fit two ea's on one chart. It's been explained what I was doing wrong and the ea's are attached to the charts and working now.

Thanks for the help,

Dave.
Reason: