Execute an EA from cell phone

Hello, it occurred to me that it would be a very good idea to be able to run an expert advisor from your mobile and save yourself from the vpn issue, you could also switch between one or the other without having to be in front of your PC. Does anyone know if there is a way to do it?

elpaaajaro: Hello, it occurred to me that it would be a very good idea to be able to run an expert advisor from your mobile and save yourself from the vpn issue, you could also switch between one or the other without having to be in front of your PC. Does anyone know if there is a way to do it?

Please do a search before you post. This topic has been discussed in the forum plenty of times before.

The mobile version of MetaTrader, for Android or iOS devices, do not support EAs or Custom Indicators.

Only a mobile device like a Windows tablet that can run the desktop version of MetaTrader would be able to do that.

elpaaajaro:

Hello, it occurred to me that it would be a very good idea to be able to run an expert advisor from your mobile and save yourself from the vpn issue, you could also switch between one or the other without having to be in front of your PC. Does anyone know if there is a way to do it?

Using Wine / ExaGear you can run MT5 (Desktop version exe ) on your Android

Reason: