please help me find out where i can obtain historical data for us30

i just finished building an EA yesterday thanks to chatgpt. i was wondering if someone could kindly point me where to go to get historical data for the US30.

thank you for your time.

mdub:

i just finished building an EA yesterday thanks to chatgpt. i was wondering if someone could kindly point me where to go to get historical data for the US30.

thank you for your time.

from your broker

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz #:

from your broker

my broker is < deleted>  and i just asked them, they said they will have a team to send me a statement. please give me another alternative. they will take 24 hrs to respond

recommendations and discussions bout broker are forbidden you have to do your own search!

mdub #:

my broker is < deleted> and i just asked them, they said they will have a team to send me a statement. please give me another alternative. they will take 24 hrs to respond

Learn and use the tool https://tickstory.com/

Or you can ask chatgpt, kakaka

Tickstory - The Financial Trader's Database
Tickstory - The Financial Trader's Database
  • tickstory
  • tickstory.com
Centralise your data in one place. Tickstory currently supports storage of data in a highly compressed zip format with additional formats in development. Indices including Dow Jones, S&P 500, NASDAQ, Hang Seng, Eurostoxx 50, FTSE 100, DAX 30, CAC 40, Nikkei, All Ords and other major markets around the globe. Use Your Own Trading Platform We...
Reason: