MT5 Login On Laptop Help?

How do you guys trade your account on MT5 platform on your laptops guys? I really would appreciate whoever is willing to help with this. 

I don't see how a laptop is different from a desktop PC when it comes to MT5 trading.

Open your MT5 terminal and then go to MT5 >> File >> Login to Trade Account, using your credentials, account number, master password and broker/server.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I don't see how a laptop is different from a desktop PC when it comes to MT5 trading.

Open your MT5 terminal and then go to MT5 >> File >> Login to Trade Account, using your credentials, account number, master password and broker/server.

when I log in it says invalid account on the journal tab. It won't let me log into anything except for a mt5 demo act.

completeprecision #:

when I log in it says invalid account on the journal tab. It won't let me log into anything except for a mt5 demo act.

That means that either your account number, password or broker/server is wrong.

If this is about a demo account, demo accounts expire in most brokers after some time, giving such 'invalid account' messages in the Journal log.

Contact your broker to confirm them please, or check your email for that information, it was sent to you upon creation of your account.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

That means that either your account number, password or broker/server is wrong.

If this is about a demo account, demo accounts expire in most brokers after some time, giving such 'invalid account' messages in the Journal log.

Contact your broker to confirm them please, or check your email for that information, it was sent to you upon creation of your account.

Do you have any idea why I am not able to register my account as a source for signals? It won't upload the data from my real time history or anything. 

completeprecision #:

Do you have any idea why I am not able to register my account as a source for signals? It won't upload the data from my real time history or anything. 

If you have the wrong credentials, it can't connect and load your data.

Reason: