MT4 EA rating statistics seem wrong

Hello Metaquotes admins, dear mql5 users,

When monitoring the best-selling EA's I noticed that the average rating remains unchanged even though the majority of old and new ratings provide a much lower star rating.

It seems to work correctly on the MT5 section, but the MT4 section is definitely wrong, as you can see on the current top-sellers page which shows 18 reviews with an average of 4.83 instead of "real" 30 reviews with a lot of new 1-star ratings.

The current average is far too good, therefore misleading, and I hope you'll fix this.

Thanks and best regards

Daniel

P.S: I tested it with different browsers, emptied the cache, etc. and always get the same wrong information displayed.

P.P.S: If other users found further examples of the issue described above, please add it below.

I am sure that MT4 rating it will be updated soon, as the MT5 version has, Daniel.

There is a delay in updating reviews and stars information, for security purposes.

I will ask the admins to take a look though.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I am sure that MT4 rating it will be updated soon, as the MT5 version has, Daniel.

There is a delay in updating reviews and stars information, for security purposes.

I will ask the admins to take a look though.

Thanks, Eleni.

Daniel Stein #:
Thanks, Eleni.

The rating of the MT4 version has been updated too Daniel.

Reason: