MT5: "Multi instances" vs "Single instance w/ multi-chart"

I've tried to speed up my laggish MT5 set up.

I trade only on one symbol, one account, but I can't have all my indicators and EA on one chart as it will result in madness. So I decided to split my indicators on different identical charts. But now I still have the problem of lagging some how.

My execution chart is as simple and light as possible, the other charts have most of my indicators organized by strategies.

If I keep these charts all under the same instance of MT5 they tend to influence each other in lag, making my simple execution chart slow as well.
I thought... I can open 2 instances of MT5 and keep them separate. That could help.

What are you thoughts on this?

1 instance, many charts

many instances, one chart each?

All indicators for the same symbol share a common thread, irrespective of how many charts you have for that symbol and irrespective of whether you split the indicators among those various charts or not.

If any one of those indicator freezes or slows down due to inefficiency, then they will all suffer from the issue.

Improve their code to make them more efficient, or reduce the number of indicators.

Mene:

I've tried to speed up my laggish MT5 set up.

I trade only on one symbol, one account, but I can't have all my indicators and EA on one chart as it will result in madness. So I decided to split my indicators on different identical charts. But now I still have the problem of lagging some how.

My execution chart is as simple and light as possible, the other charts have most of my indicators organized by strategies.

If I keep these charts all under the same instance of MT5 they tend to influence each other in lag, making my simple execution chart slow as well.
I thought... I can open 2 instances of MT5 and keep them separate. That could help.

What are you thoughts on this?

1 instance, many charts

many instances, one chart each?

Several MT5 instances could be a workaround.

Something to check : what is your MT5 settings "Max bars in chart" ? Reducing it could be an other workaround.

The real solution is to fix your indicator(s).

Reason: