NFP + Unemployment (Is the fed doing a good job?)

Based on the results we have so far, I would like to understand opinion of fellow traders in regards to US Equities.

Personally I have sold a lot of my Stocks and am just starting to nibble back in.

JacobDOO:

Based on the results we have so far, I would like to understand opinion of fellow traders in regards to US Equities.

Personally I have sold a lot of my Stocks and am just starting to nibble back in.

I do not believe the dollar is in a good shape at the moment. First the NFP and the Unemployment were, indeed positive but not necessarily as expected. Secondly, and this is more an international news, Saudi Arabia and Iran have announced, and this is historical, the restoration of diplomatic ties and the opening of an Iranian embassy in Saudi Arabia.

This is a huge win for China, and so, consequently, an enormous loss for the USA, which will surely lower the value of the dollar, and start a bearish trend for oil, as Saudi Arabia continues to separate itself from the USA.

I’ve made a lot of profit trading gold today following NFP, expecting it to continue up for a few more days after market reopening. 

Note: for legal reasons, this message is not an investment advice. 
Reason: