Many bugs still trendlines gann angles (gann grid)

there are many bugs using trendlines on higher timeframmes and zooming down to smaller timmeframmes many many pips wrong pretty often also on gann grid

Tell me about it, Jannik.

I've been going on about these issues for quite a while now. Seems to fall on deaf ears which is quite worrying.

When you base trading strategies on fundemental charting tools and these tools turn out to be flawed, MQ are risking people's incomes through their inaction.

Martin

I think the most frustrating part is that these are easy fixes.

Really?

You mean adding a right ray extension to the already existing left ray extension and reusing essentially the same code would be easy ?

You mean adding a new key combo that allows you to move a trendline position essentially reusing the same code they previously put in for Shift-Left mouse click ? Why do we have these horrid 'grab' areas to move a trendline if we still want to retain the same angle ? I don't think I've ever seen any other platform that does this.

You mean to have a good old look at the maintainence of trendline angles to ensure they didn't actually corrupt over time ? I'm sure I couldn't do it but the authors of a multiple year project such as Metatrader, I'm sure it's a question of just more mathematics that they're all used to.

Sorry, the sarcasm was my vent of frustration. As you've already said, Metatrader is a good platform - MQ needs to actual listen and action end user feedback to make the platform a great one.

Cheers
Martin

Yep. Preaching to the choir here. :)

there are many bugs using trendlines on higher timeframmes and zooming down to smaller timmeframmes many many pips wrong pretty often also on gann grid

What do you mean "pips wrong"? Describe in details.

What do you mean "pips wrong"? Describe in details.

example sommetimes when dravw a trendline on a 4 hours candle chart (highest high ) there pretty often are big failures when zomming down to 1 hour charts biggest failure i have seen is almost 50 pips and that far to much for me to.. if for example price on 4 hour charts says 1.2000 1 hour says 1.1950 i have hard to find the right english word but i hope u understand what i mean

there are words only. why You do not expose appropriate pictures?

there are words only. why You do not expose appropriate pictures?

OK i will

how do i insert pictures the gann angles are totally crazy they are going bananas

o
Reason: