Copytrading to a selected group of community?

Anyone know how to copy signals for a selected group of community? I mean if you want to share your strategy to a particular set of people and not to the world, is there a way of doing that in MT4? Copytrading signals to multiple accounts. Please leave a comment on how please. Thanks in advance

Ayodotun Samuel: Anyone know how to copy signals for a selected group of community? I mean if you want to share your strategy to a particular set of people and not to the world, is there a way of doing that in MT4? Copytrading signals to multiple accounts. Please leave a comment on how please. Thanks in advance
Use a copy trading program amongst the group members. There are a few in the CodeBase and several others in the Market section.

Ayodotun Samuel:
Anyone know how to copy signals for a selected group of community? I mean if you want to share your strategy to a particular set of people and not to the world, is there a way of doing that in MT4? Copytrading signals to multiple accounts. Please leave a comment on how please. Thanks in advance

You will need a receiver , as Fernando pointed out , as well as a server and possibly a license api . (if you don't want tomanage the list of receivers manually).

If Metaquotes decides to allow EAs to read channels and groups , and , to have paid channels and groups then the solution could be just an EA uploaded in the market , but , until 2034 comes you can use gumroad which has a very simple and straightforward licensing api . You'll also need a server and an ea talking to that server and receiving the signal . 

You'll also have some security issues , meaning how many receivers of the same user can connect to the server , not knowing if that receiver is rebroadcasting etc .

Reason: