Live Release Date for ver. 4?

Can you please indicate live release date for ver 4?

It would really be great if you guys could give us SOME kind of clue as when this will be live.
This year ? next year ? Can you narrow it down to a quarter? Should I re-do my expert for version 3 so i can use it ?

Thanks,
Chris

Release date 1 July.

Whooha - thats great news, guys

Whooha - thats great news, guys

Renat,

This is very good news from the No 1 man at the top !!!!!

Great to hear from you again, keep up the fanstastic work of MetaQuotes, you have a great team working very hard.

Regards to all concerned

William

Can anyone tell me what is live release ver 4 and what it will include?

Can anyone tell me what is live release ver 4 and what it will include?

So far, MT4 has only been available as beta version software. That means the software is being tested, tweaked and improved. It also means that no brokers are able to offer the software for live trading due to the fact that it remains in development. When MT4 moves from beta testing to it's first release 1.0, that means Metaquotes considers their platform stable enough for live trading. Further, it means that brokers can potentially start to offer live trading through MT4. Step 1 is to get a 1.0 release. Step 2 is to get a broker to adopt / offer the platform for live trading. If that 1.0 release happens by 7/1/2005, I wouldn't be surprised to see MT4 available for live trading by 8/1/2005.

When will MetaTrader 3.xx be obsolete from live trading after the adoption of MT4?

So far, MT4 has only been available as beta version software. That means the software is being tested, tweaked and improved. It also means that no brokers are able to offer the software for live trading due to the fact that it remains in development. When MT4 moves from beta testing to it's first release 1.0, that means Metaquotes considers their platform stable enough for live trading. Further, it means that brokers can potentially start to offer live trading through MT4. Step 1 is to get a 1.0 release. Step 2 is to get a broker to adopt / offer the platform for live trading. If that 1.0 release happens by 7/1/2005, I wouldn't be surprised to see MT4 available for live trading by 8/1/2005.

I didn't even know that the recent version is still beta.... my broker accepts it.

MetaQuotes's programmers, you are ignoring The Strategy Backtester. So you gonna release the unstable components on 1st July, or you gonna remove them?

MetaQuotes's programmers, you are ignoring The Strategy Backtester. So you gonna release the unstable components on 1st July, or you gonna remove them?

repeate. release date is first july. released with all features. please read also other topics
Reason: