Big Big Bug with >

Hi,

I have found a massive problem today with the product that will need urgent attention. Below is some test code if run as a script you will see that the if statement is testing for current ma greater than previous ma. The problem is that if the values are equal then it is treated as greater than. Obviously this is a big problem.

Could I please have verification that this is an issue and either a possible work arround or when this will likely to be fixed please.

int start()
  {
//---- 
      int i = 100; 
      while (i >= 0)
      {

// check if current bar ma is greater than previous if so then print to journal
         if  (iMA(NULL,0,14,0,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_OPEN,i+0) > iMA(NULL,0,14,0,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_OPEN,i+1))
                  Print(TimeToStr(Time[i],TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES), " : ",  iMA(NULL,0,14,0,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_OPEN,i+0), " : ", iMA(NULL,0,14,0,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_OPEN,i+1));
         i--;
      }

//----
   return(0);
  }

Pedro

Upon further investigation I have found a work arround. If you place a NormalizeDouble arround each iMA call and specify the digits then it works correctly. Hope this helps you guys when figuring how to fix this problem.

Pedro