Library export enum

Hello,

I have created a libraey that works with enumerations that I have created. The problem is that you can't import/export them.

How can I do it?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Esteban Thevenon: I have created a libraey that works with enumerations that I have created. The problem is that you can't import/export them. How can I do it?

You put it in the the library's header file—the "*.mqh" include file for the library.

If done properly, the header file can be included for both the library and the calling code, so that the code is consistent.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You put it in the the library's header file—the "*.mqh" include file for the library.

If done properly, the header file can be included for both the library and the calling code, so that the code is consistent.

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. It work but on the market, we can only put the .ex5 ? so it will not worke after ?

Esteban Thevenon #: Hello, Thank you for your answer. It work but on the market, we can only put the .ex5 ? so it will not worke after ?
You can provide the Include file to your customers in the following ways ...
  • In a blog post, where you also provide the full documentation of the library functionality,
  • In a CodeBase publication with example code on how to use the library,
  • or both.
On the product's description, supply links to your blog post and/or CodeBase publication.

Fernando Carreiro #:
You can provide the Include file to your customers in the following ways ...
  • In a blog post, where you also provide the full documentation of the library functionality,
  • In a CodeBase publication with example code on how to use the library,
  • or both.
On the product's description, supply links to your blog post and/or CodeBase publication.

I see, thank you very much for your help ^^

Reason: