GBPUSD.i symbol not found XAGUSD.i symbol not found EURCHF symbol not found

Hello team,

I'm having issues finding symbols. Im running this app on android and the symbols cannot be found. I have 2 friends who started trading the same day as me and they are on iPhone and they have the symbols on their phones. Any help fixing this issue will be great

FroztBite37: I'm having issues finding symbols. Im running this app on android and the symbols cannot be found. I have 2 friends who started trading the same day as me and they are on iPhone and they have the symbols on their phones. Any help fixing this issue will be great

Are all of you using the same broker and account types?

If not, then know that different account types or different brokers, can have different naming schemes.

EDIT: Please note that "broker" is not some unknown stranger that contacted you via the internet. A proper broker is a financial institution that is licensed and regulated by a governmental body.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Are all of you using the same broker and account types?

If not, then know that different account types or different brokers, can have different naming schemes.

We have the same broker but different accounts. Only difference is they have iPhones and I'm on Android. We have separate accounts. They even shown me screenshots of the symbols. On my account it's almost as if they don't even exist

FroztBite37 #: We have the same broker but different accounts. Only difference is they have iPhones and I'm on Android. We have separate accounts. They even shown me screenshots of the symbols. On my account it's almost as if they don't even exist

Yes, I understand that you have different account numbers, but are they the same account type. Also, make sure you are connected to your trading account.

As a side note, please remember that the iPhone app is no longer available officially, and it has not been updated for some time now. The Android app has received updates, but the iPhone app is stuck in time.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Yes, I understand that you have different account numbers, but are they the same account type. Also, make sure you are connected to your trading account.

As a side note, please remember that the iPhone app is no longer available officially, and it has not been updated for some time now. The Android app has received updates, but the iPhone app is stuck in time.

Yes, same account type and I'm 100% into my trading account

FroztBite37 #: Yes, same account type and I'm 100% into my trading account

Then what symbols are available on your account via the android app?

FroztBite37 #: Yes, same account type and I'm 100% into my trading account

As a test, ask one your friends for the investor credentials for their account and connect to it to see if you are able to access all the symbols you are having difficulty with.

If you are able to do it with their account on your android device, then the problem is not the device, but the account itself.

Reason: