Automatically exporting excel reports weekly

Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to automatically export the Report History of an account on a regular basis (ideally weekly) automatically?

I want to do this so that a separate summary excel report can read the data from many accounts I have and aggregate it up. Manually clicking to create all these reports every week is a bit tedious. If there is another way to do this then that could also be helpful?

Thanks

fobot: Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to automatically export the Report History of an account on a regular basis (ideally weekly) automatically? I want to do this so that a separate summary excel report can read the data from many accounts I have and aggregate it up. Manually clicking to create all these reports every week is a bit tedious. If there is another way to do this then that could also be helpful? Thanks

You will have to create a MQL program to do that. However, you will not be able to export the built-in reporting. You will have to build your own reporting system by reading the trade information and exporting it in your own format, CSV being the easiest to implement in MQL.

EDIT: There may be programs in the CodeBase or Market that already do this, so run a search there.

Reason: