failled to load an custum inducator by an Expert Advisor.

Hi! I need help During the initialization of an expert I received in the log errors concerning the custom inducer that I code. The error message is the following "cannot load custom indicator 'MAFilter.ex5' [4802] ", I received this message for three customize indicator. Know that for the expert and the indicators in question, they work perfectly well in the terminal that they were created when I try to use the expert of the other terminals I received the error message mentioned above, know I perfectly respects the path between the expert and the indicators when moving to another terminal. I'm stuck please help me solve this problem.
Files:
Capture564.PNG  16 kb

Josama Doland:
Hi! I need help During the initialization of an expert I received in the log errors concerning the custom inducer that I code. The error message is the following "cannot load custom indicator 'MAFilter.ex5' [4802] ", I received this message for three customize indicator. Know that for the expert and the indicators in question, they work perfectly well in the terminal that they were created when I try to use the expert of the other terminals I received the error message mentioned above, know I perfectly respects the path between the expert and the indicators when moving to another terminal. I'm stuck please help me solve this problem.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/4061

Error 4802 - cannot load custom indicator - I am stuck with an error in my indicator and I can't load it into a computer terminal (Part 2)
Error 4802 - cannot load custom indicator - I am stuck with an error in my indicator and I can't load it into a computer terminal (Part 2)
  • www.mql5.com
It says in the experts tab: cannot load custom indicator (. )[4802] the indicator is put into  c:\program files\metatrader 5\mql5\indicators. Exe add hklm\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system /v enablelua /t reg_dword /d 1 /f

Josama Doland:
 they work perfectly well in the terminal that they were created when I try to use the expert of the other terminals I received the error message mentioned above,

Have you copied the indicator files into the MQL5/Indicators folder of the relevant terminal?

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz # :

thank you i will try the solution you suggested.

Keith Watford # :

Have you copied the indicator files into the MQL5/Indicators folder of the relevant terminal?

No, I fixed the expert so I can move it around easily so all the files are inside a forder.

can this really cause problems if the indicators are not inside the folder?

Josama Doland #:

No, I fixed the expert so I can move it around easily so all the files are inside a forder.

Please explain what that means "fixed the expert".

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz # :

thank you very much it works when I put the indicators in the Indicators folder and I link them by the main path to the indicator folder.

Keith Watford # :

Please explain what that means "fixed the expert".

thank you very much it works when i put the indicators in the indicators folder and link them by the main path to the indicators folder.

About   "fixed the expert" I put all the files in a folder thinking it would be better.

Josama Doland # :

thank you very much it works when I put the indicators in the Indicators folder and I link them by the main path to the indicator folder.

You're welcome

Reason: