Can a maximum deposit load % be reduced?

Let’s say, I started with a small equity like $10 with 0.01 lot and my max deposit load jumps to 50%. In the near future when my equity grows to $100 and I still buy the same 0.01 lot, will my maximum deposit load come down to 5% or once the max deposit load goes up it can never come down even if I the acc grow to billions

Example if the account below grows in equity and still buys the same lot will the maximum deposit load come down 

<...>

Andrews Bonsu Osei: Let’s say, I started with a small equity like $10 with 0.01 lot and my max deposit load jumps to 50%. In the near future when my equity grows to $100 and I still buy the same 0.01 lot, will my maximum deposit load come down to 5% or once the max deposit load goes up it can never come down even if I the acc grow to billions. Example if the account below grows in equity and still buys the same lot will the maximum deposit load come down
No, the maximum deposit load (over the life-time of your account) will not drop.

Fernando Carreiro #:
No, the maximum deposit load (over the life-time of your account) will not drop.
Meaning, we can make it go up but can never let come down. Right?
Thanks man

Andrews Bonsu Osei #: Meaning, we can make it go up but can never let come down. Right? Thanks man

Yes! You are welcome!

Reason: