Can I open a position with an EA and somehow make the ENUM_POSITION_REASON show it was manual?

I have an EA and I want to know if there was someway I can maybe change or bypass the ENUM_POSITION_REASON.

For example, I tried copy traders. I manually open some positions in the main account, and in the slave account it showed that it was open by an Expert Advisor.

I also tried with 2 different copy traders but same result.

I am thinking to create a python program to do this for me, but before going through with it I want to know if there is a easier way.

Here is some code in case it helps someone:

void OnTick()
  {

if(PositionsTotal() != 0)
     {

PositionSelect(_Symbol);
      Print(PositionGetInteger(POSITION_REASON));

}

}

Daniel Whitehouse:I have an EA and I want to know if there was someway I can maybe change or bypass the ENUM_POSITION_REASON. For example, I tried copy traders. I manually open some positions in the main account, and in the slave account it showed that it was open by an Expert Advisor. I also tried with 2 different copy traders but same result. I am thinking to create a python program to do this for me, but before going through with it I want to know if there is a easier way. Here is some code in case it helps someone:
No, you can't change the "reason".

Thanks a lot for the response!

Daniel Whitehouse #: Thanks a lot for the response!
You are welcome!
Reason: