How to draw a chart only upto custom datetime?

I would like to draw a chart only upto a set daytime from code, for example if the if date time is set to previous day,03:00 chart should only draw upto that 03:00 of the previous day, I searched online but only found ChartNavigate() but it only scrolls the chart back, but the candles ahead need to be removed.

Saksham Solanki: I would like to draw a chart only upto a set daytime from code, for example if the if date time is set to previous day,03:00 chart should only draw upto that 03:00 of the previous day, I searched online but only found ChartNavigate() but it only scrolls the chart back, but the candles ahead need to be removed.
That cannot be done on normal built-in charts.

Fernando Carreiro #:
That cannot be done on normal built-in charts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqE0B5mDShg&t=91s&ab_channel=%E5%8A%A0%E6%B8%9B%E3%81%AE%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B8

Any Idea How This guy does it?

Review Candle Chart - Like a time traveler -
Review Candle Chart - Like a time traveler -
  • www.youtube.com
Install this indicator and press the start button.You can freely roll up and rewind freely like a time traveler and control the time.Of course, the future ch...

Saksham Solanki #: Any Idea How This guy does it?

By generating a custom chart display (i.e. disabling the internal chart display and overlaying the indicator generated display).

EDIT: In a way, it is similar to what I do on my Heikin Ashi indicator, by hiding the original candles/bars.

Code Base

Dōteki Heikin Ashi (Dynamic Average Foot/Bar)

Fernando Carreiro, 2018.10.15 17:33

A dynamic version of the standard Heikin Ashi indicator (code compatible with both MQL4 or MQL5).

Saksham Solanki #:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqE0B5mDShg&t=91s&ab_channel=%E5%8A%A0%E6%B8%9B%E3%81%AE%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B8

Any Idea How This guy does it?

i'm seeing mt5 there ?

First thought is using an indicator to hide the bars by painting with candles draw mode on the color of the background.

Don't know if this is possible though and it gives it away once an indicator is thrown on the chart .

Would be a fun test though  

Fernando Carreiro #:

By generating a custom chart display (i.e. disabling the internal chart display and overlaying the indicator generated display).

EDIT: In a way, it is similar to what I do on my Heikin Ashi indicator, by hiding the original candles/bars.

EDIT , @Fernando Carreiro did it before , ignore my post

@Lorentzos Roussos #: i'm seeing mt5 there ? First thought is using an indicator to hide the bars by painting with candles draw mode on the color of the background. Don't know if this is possible though and it gives it away once an indicator is thrown on the chart . Would be a fun test though  
There is no need to "paint over" the bars. You can just disabled them completely. See my Heikin Ashi example above.

Fernando Carreiro #:
There is no need to "paint over" the bars. You can just disabled them completely. See my Heikin Ashi example above.

yeah i just did 😁 .Nice work . It seems we are editing too fast for the forum to update . 

He'll need to use any subsequent indicators on first indicator's data though , i think ?

Lorentzos Roussos #: yeah i just did 😁 .Nice work . It seems we are editing too fast for the forum to update . 

🙏👍

Lorentzos Roussos #: He'll need to use any subsequent indicators on first indicator's data though , i think ?

Yes! Alternatively, one could generate a Custom Symbol instead. That would using allow real charts, all of them synchronised properly on all time frames.

Reason: