Let's discuss video "i made Chat GPT even better for trading | improving the ai model by OpenAI"

i made Chat GPT even better for trading | improving the ai model by OpenAI this video is exactly what you are looking for. by the end of the video you will know everything you were looking for! i believe that coding is the great equalizer. no matter someones situation, if they can code, they can build a career. my goal is to teach 10 million people how to code which will ideally empower generations ahead.

@MetaQuotes, why would you promote the use of AI generated MQL code?

Then you have users come here to the forum for help to fix the horrible code it produces, without any knowledge or skill to understand the answers given.

Instead, please promote discipline and effort into learning to code in MQL properly.

Fernando Carreiro #:

@MetaQuotes, why would you promote the use of AI generated MQL code?

Then you have users come here to the forum for help to fix the horrible code it produces, without any knowledge or skill to understand the answers given.

Instead, please promote discipline and effort into learning to code in MQL properly.

I think this is via a promotion mechanism and not handpicked . They are testing it out probably .

Lorentzos Roussos #:

I think this is via a promotion mechanism and not handpicked . They are testing it out probably .

I think so too. I have seen some ridiculous things passing by lately.

Enrique Dangeroux #:

I think so too. I have seen some ridiculous things passing by lately.

ehehe .

Anyway , the embedded view shows up as an external source on the youtuber's account . So they see "mql5.com" as the views source.

One way they could enhance this is by assigning the video topic to forum topics , but i don't know how small the player can be , so maybe with a tiny thumbnail.

For instance , on a chat gpt forum thread instead of having the little suggestions below the first post they could have a video from the promotions collection.

If there is none then switch to default mode . 

I'm blabbering away again , anyway . 

Enrique Dangeroux #:I think so too. I have seen some ridiculous things passing by lately.

It is probably A.I. driven, so obviously it will promote other A.I. things as well 😅

Fernando Carreiro #:

It is probably A.I. driven, so obviously it will promote other A.I. things as well 😅

😅

Reason: