Why am I getting this message?

Why do I get the following when I want to hire a freelancer when I have $42 in my account?

The possibilities of your account are limited

You cannot add any posts and edit your personal information.

Alan Ray Northam: Why do I get the following when I want to hire a freelancer when I have $42 in my account? The possibilities of your account are limited. You cannot add any posts and edit your personal information.
It seems you have been temporarily limited from using certain services for reasons unknown to us.

I was looking for a way to contact technical support to find out what is going on but I couldn't find out how to send an email or any other way to reach out to them.  So I decided to try the forum.  Do you know how I can contact technical support?

Alan Ray Northam #: I was looking for a way to contact technical support to find out what is going on but I couldn't find out how to send an email or any other way to reach out to them.  So I decided to try the forum.  Do you know how I can contact technical support?
At the bottom of the webpage, in the footer section, you will find the following ... Contacts and requests
Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Fernando Carreiro #:
At the bottom of the webpage, in the footer section, you will find the following ... Contacts and requests
I Know, it goes to a BOT and I could not get anywhere with it!

Alan Ray Northam #:
Alan Ray Northam #:
I Know, it goes to a BOT and I could not get anywhere with it!

I figured it out.  Thanks!

Reason: