Missing Feature

There's a missing feature in mql4. Although in my opinion that the mql4 grammar is beutifully written. it tend's to deal with arrays explicitly. Many programmer's prefer to build custom classes to store and manage there data so that it's highly structured.

You can't do that with array's. Mql4 does provide multidimensional arrays, but only up to 4 dimensions. Furthermore, you can't resize multidimensional arrays. If an array was defined multi-dimensional, you can only resize the first dimension. And we need somthing to hold those classes like the Vector Class in C++ or the Collection namespace in .net.

I realize that the grammar of mql4 is highly specific. However, if you allow C++ module definition files to be imported into mql4, can't somthing be done with that? Speaking of which, suppose we wanted to interface the MetaTrader software with a database such as MySQL, or though database connection objects such as odbc. Are there any files that are already written that will allow us to make such a connection? I mean, just importing the functions though mql4?
Reason: