Who likes?

Hello everyone. Is there any option to see the name of the guy who liked your post? 

Yashar Seyyedin:
Hello everyone. Is there any option to see the name of the guy who liked your post? 

This website doesn't have "Likes" does it?

Keith Watford #:

This website doesn't have "Likes" does it?

Bottom Right corner!

I don't have that, maybe it is only on the phone app or something like that?

Keith Watford #:
I don't have that, maybe it is only on the phone app or something like that?

You have it!

There is a like option, but we can't see who posted these likes.

Yashar Seyyedin #:

Bottom Right corner!

i liked for the lols

That would be nice wouldn't it ? I bet if the phone , or terminal "ding"ed with a new like notification that would increase visits . Other than that i can't see a use for displaying who liked your post (besides catering to the curiosity of the returning user.

And , *wears devils advocate hat* , meta quotes knows what their userbase majority would do with this 3:) , ding , ding , ding , ding , ding , ding ..... ding .  😊

edit : also i don't think it affects rank as the timeline is chronological . You can make a case for "psychological" reasons to read something if it has a lot of likes , which i do , but i rarely browse the tl . If you want to hit that "psychological" reason you can recycle your posts (if they are the same) by having them be reposted on a future date . They retain the likes and the comments , you lose the rating tho.

Yashar Seyyedin #: Bottom Right corner!
That is not on the posts! That is on your profile "wall"!

Yashar Seyyedin #:

You have it!

Oh, I see.
You mean posts on your profile page, not the forum. I had never noticed that before.

Reason: