RSI EA

Hi guys, I'm new member here. I made a EA using RSI indicator. But my EA is operated  only on a chart. I want to use EA on 2,3 pair, please help me!

Nguyen Duy Khoi:
Hi guys, I'm new member here. I made a EA using RSI indicator. But my EA is operated  only on a chart. I want to use EA on 2,3 pair, please help me!

attach it to each chart you want to run it on

Paul Anscombe #:

attach it to each chart you want to run it on

I did like that but it just run for 1 chart

double MyRSIArray [] ;

// sort the array from the current candle downwards
ArraySetAsSeries (MyRSIArray, true) ;

// define the properties for the RSI
int MyRSIDefinition = iRSI(_Symbol,_Period,RSIPeriod,PRICE_CLOSE);

// Defined EA, from current candle, for 3 candles, save in array 
CopyBuffer (MyRSIDefinition, 0,0,3, MyRSIArray) ;

Perhaps you should read the manual, especially the examples.
   How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
      How To Interpret Answers.
         RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

They all (including iCustom) return a handle (an int). You get that in OnInit. In OnTick/OnCalculate (after the indicator has updated its buffers), you use the handle, shift and count to get the data.
          Technical Indicators - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
          Timeseries and Indicators Access / CopyBuffer - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
          How to start with MQL5 - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 3 #22 (2020)
          How to start with MQL5 - MetaTrader 5 - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 7 #61 (2020)
          MQL5 for Newbies: Guide to Using Technical Indicators in Expert Advisors - MQL5 Articles (2010)
          How to call indicators in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles (2010)

William Roeder #:

Perhaps you should read the manual, especially the examples.
   How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
      How To Interpret Answers.
         RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

They all (including iCustom) return a handle (an int). You get that in OnInit. In OnTick/OnCalculate (after the indicator has updated its buffers), you use the handle, shift and count to get the data.
          Technical Indicators - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
          Timeseries and Indicators Access / CopyBuffer - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
          How to start with MQL5 - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 3 #22 (2020)
          How to start with MQL5 - MetaTrader 5 - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 7 #61 (2020)
          MQL5 for Newbies: Guide to Using Technical Indicators in Expert Advisors - MQL5 Articles (2010)
          How to call indicators in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles (2010)

Thanks a lot
Reason: