EAs from different mql5 accounts

Hi I have question.

Now I buy some EAs in this mql5 account and install them on the terminal in metatrader. After that, in the same metatrader I use other mql5 account that I have to install other EAs. Will those EAs work well or is it going to cause some error or bug?

Thanks in advance!

nonamerequired:

Hi I have question.

Now I buy some EAs in this mql5 account and install them on the terminal in metatrader. After that, in the same metatrader I use other mql5 account that I have to install other EAs. Will those EAs work well or is it going to cause some error or bug?

Thanks in advance!

Having multiple MQL accounts is against the rules of this WebSite.

But EAs should work just fine though. Because they are bounded to PC configuration, not your MQL account

nonamerequired:

Hi I have question.

Thanks in advance!

You can install them and use them normally, but you will only be able to use the EAs from 1 MQL5 account at a time, you can't be logged into more than 1 MQL5 accounts at the same time.

By the way, having more than 1 MQL5 accounts for the same person/user it's against MQL5.com rules.

Andrey Barinov #:

Having multiple MQL accounts is against the rules of this WebSite

The other account is frozen by an error of my bank that returned the payment. Now it's showing the message of "financial operations are limited" and I was asking if I can use the EAs that I have in that account with the EAs that I'll buy with this one since I can't buy any more in the other one.

nonamerequired #:

The other account is frozen by an error of my bank that returned the payment. Now it's showing the message of "financial operations are limited" and I was asking if I can use the EAs that I have in that account with the EAs that I'll buy with this one since I can't buy any more in the other one.

I don't know this specific case, I know that when you have this limitation in your account you can't perform purchases or financial actions, but I guess you can still install and use your purchases.

Let us know if it works, in order to know for future reference please.

In any case you should contact the Service Desk and ask them to remove this limitation.
Reason: