How to calculate position size expressed in pips?

I am a beginner (very beginner) investor in Futures.
Previously, I used Naga for trading, there, after indicating the lot size, I immediately saw the calculated sum of funds that will be used for the selected transaction, in MT5 I can choose the lot amount, but the information about the amount that must be invested in a given transaction is no longer displayed.
In addition, the matter is complicated by the fact that sometimes the default lot value is expressed in integers (and usually e.g. 0.01, 0.1, etc.) as in the attachment, why is that? What does this difference mean? In this case, how to calculate how large this position will be expressed in currency?

Senserek:
I am a beginner (very beginner) investor in Futures.
Previously, I used Naga for trading, there, after indicating the lot size, I immediately saw the calculated sum of funds that will be used for the selected transaction, in MT5 I can choose the lot amount, but the information about the amount that must be invested in a given transaction is no longer displayed.
In addition, the matter is complicated by the fact that sometimes the default lot value is expressed in integers (and usually e.g. 0.01, 0.1, etc.) as in the attachment, why is that? What does this difference mean? In this case, how to calculate how large this position will be expressed in currency?

This is how I calculate my lot size.     I am not sure why you would want it in pips.  Metatrader 5 wants it in a specific format. 

double ASK  = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_ASK);
double pip_value = (_Point*10/ASK) * 100000;                      //   ( pips / ask price )         (0.0001/134.223)  *  100,000   (standard lot size)       

double risk_stoploss  =  dollar_to_risk / stoplosstemp;           // $_Risk / stoploss = risk_value          $50 / 40pips = 1.25 ($/pip)                                 
double lot = risk_stoploss / pip_value;   

You will note that the _Point * 10   will give you the size of the pip  such as 0.1  or 0.0001

Risk depends on your initial stop loss, lot size, and the value of the symbol. It does not depend on margin and leverage. No SL means you have infinite risk (on leveraged symbols). Never risk more than a small percentage of your trading funds, certainly less than 2% per trade, 6% total.

1. You place the stop where it needs to be — where the reason for the trade is no longer valid. E.g. trading a support bounce, the stop goes below the support.

2. AccountBalance * percent/100 = RISK = OrderLots * (|OrderOpenPrice - OrderStopLoss| * DeltaPerLot + CommissionPerLot) (Note OOP-OSL includes the spread, and DeltaPerLot is usually around $10/PIP, but it takes account of the exchange rates of the pair vs. your account currency.)

3. Do NOT use TickValue by itself - DeltaPerLot and verify that MODE_TICKVALUE is returning a value in your deposit currency, as promised by the documentation, or whether it is returning a value in the instrument's base currency.
              MODE_TICKVALUE is not reliable on non-fx instruments with many brokers - MQL4 programming forum (2017)
              Is there an universal solution for Tick value? - Currency Pairs - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)
              Lot value calculation off by a factor of 100 - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

4. You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.

5. You must also check Free Margin to avoid stop out

6. For MT5, see 'Money Fixed Risk' - MQL5 Code Base (2017)

Most pairs are worth about $10 per PIP. A $5 risk with a (very small) 5 PIP SL is $5/$10/5 or 0.1 Lots maximum.

Gentlemen, you have knowledge and I do not, and I admit it is difficult for me to understand your translations (partially).
I will add that I use google translator when writing.
My broker offers a leverage of 1:500.
So the amount of risk taken is not the same for each instrument even if I always specify the same lot level?
I still don't know the algorithm that will help me understand (this is the main thing!) This mechanism, because now in this tool, which is MT5, I operate completely in the dark in the context of knowing what amount I risk in a given transaction. I always use S
I understand that SL affects the scope of risk, but the amount of money it wants to spend on a given transaction is hidden under such deep unknowns?
If it says lot height = volume 0.10 then what does this value represent?
Maybe I can suggest another method.
In the attachment you can see a screenshot of some of my open positions, let's focus only on the NAS (marked at the bottom), the NAS is also on the chart.
Can you give me on this basis the algorithm that you will use to calculate the amount of risk taken in this particular transaction using symbols and not numbers:
So SL, TP, L (leverage), V - Volumen, B - balance amount
In the second attachment, a screenshot of the My Account info view, I blurred the values.
Files:
lot.jpg  71 kb
NAS.jpg  379 kb

1. Senserek #: My broker offers a leverage of 1:500.
    What part of risk “does not depend on margin and leverage” was unclear?
  2. Senserek #: So the amount of risk taken is not the same for each instrument even if I always specify the same lot level?

What part of “DeltaPerLot is usually around $10/PIP, but it takes account of the exchange rates of the pair vs. your account currency” was unclear?

Reason: