Bug List - Build 148

I think I may have discovered a bug with regards to updating of the 'account history' tab when changing to another account.

I currently have 2 test accounts running - accounts 9082 and 11049. If I change from my 9082 account to the 11049 account, everything works fine. If I change from my 11049 account to my 9082 account however, the 'account history' tab still carries on showing my previous trades on account 11049. If I close MetaTrader and restart it again, the 'account history' tab then shows me the correct information for my 9082 account.

I suspect that the reason that this problem only occurs with my 9082 account is that my 9082 account hasn't got any history - maybe a bug there?

we'll check it

Bollinger Band Indicator doen't allow values like 2.5 for deviation,

you can only put in whole number i.e int values like 1, 2, 3, etc..
even though I note that devation is a double number while looking through the Metaeditor for description on the bolinger function.

Using the code posted on the boards somewhere here for removing the middle line from the BB bands

I discovered, after making the modification to make bollinger except doublenumbers for Deviation, i.e changing the line extern int to extern double
if you put any value less than 1 i.e something like 0.5 deviation
the bands are not drawn instead you only get the middle of the BB bands.

Thought I would let you know as Ican't see anyone else bringing this up.

you can add levels in the Bollinger Bands indicator
for example set deviations to 1, add two levels 2.5 and -2.5 and you take desired lines
Reason: