I have an EA and I have opened 35 charts I am exhausted constantly changing direction of trades, how to programm this to make it easier to use

I am not using my EA in 100% automatic way, because I am changing direction of trades: long/short or trade disabled, but you know it's very exhausting to changing direction on 7 charts especially where is change on direction on more than 1 asset....

How to make it simplier? For example I am changing direction on 1 chart on GOLD and then immediatelly direction of trend is also changing on the rest 6 charts, using magic number? How to do this technically?

I am open for every proposition.

Magic numbers are for EA to identify their trades. You are trading manually. There is nothing that can be done.

Switch to the daily chart and spend your five (5) minutes a day.

William Roeder #:

Magic numbers are for EA to identify their trades. You are trading manually. There is nothing that can be done.

Switch to the daily chart and spend your five (5) minutes a day.

this strategy is for low time frame! I heard that this is possible using Global Variables

masterofhedge: I am not using my EA in 100% automatic way, because I am changing direction of trades: long/short or trade disabled, but you know it's very exhausting to changing direction on 7 charts especially where is change on direction on more than 1 asset.... How to make it simplier? For example I am changing direction on 1 chart on GOLD and then immediatelly direction of trend is also changing on the rest 6 charts, using magic number? How to do this technically? I am open for every proposition.

Making it easier on your manual trading is not a question of "magic number" or "global terminal variables", or what-not.

It is a question of programming a proper "assistant" EA to do precisely what you need it to do and according to your specifications.

For that, you will either need to learn the necessary coding skills (many months or years), or you will need to hire someone decent and capable that will code it for you.

Reason: