MQL VPS service question? Can I move from MT4 account to MT5 account?

Hi, I am moving some of my code from Mql4 to Mql5. Can I move the MQL VPS service from MT4 account to MT5 account from the Hosting configuation?

And I already canceled the subscription once and it's running on the remaining minutes. If I have to cancel again to move to a MT5 account. Will the remaining minutes still be available? Thank you. 

Yinglin Tang:

Hi, I am moving some of my code from Mql4 to Mql5. Can I move the MQL VPS service from MT4 account to MT5 account from the Hosting configuation?

And I already canceled the subscription once and it's running on the remaining minutes. If I have to cancel again to move to a MT5 account. Will the remaining minutes still be available? Thank you. 

You can't move your MT4 MQL5 VPS to MT5, what you can do is cancel your MT4 subscription and your remaining time will be credited to your MQL5 account and then can be used in your MT5 side as free minutes.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You can't move your MT4 MQL5 VPS to MT5, what you can do is cancel your MT4 subscription and your remaining time will be credited to your MQL5 account and then can be used in your MT5 side as free minutes.

Got it. Thank you for the clarification.

Reason: