Can I copy my own account?

Hi!

Is it possible to have two accounts at MT4 and make one copy the other? 

If so, how is that done? 

Kind regards, Per

You either publish the account to be copied as a public signal here in MQL5.com (with a high price to discourage other users to subscribe to it) and you subscribe to it with your other account (free of charge under the same MQL5 account), or you use a trade copier utility.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
You either publish the account to be copied as a public signal here in MQL5.com (with a high price to discourage other users to subscribe to it) and you subscribe to it with your other account (free of charge under the same MQL5 account), or you use a trade copier utility.

Thank you Eleni for the answer. 

Then I can try both of your suggestions and see what suits me the best. 

In your opinion, what is the top five trade copier utilities? 

Recommendations about products are not allowed in the forum, you should make your own search.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Recommendations about products are not allowed in the forum, you should make your own search.

Hi again, Eleni! 

Of course, I should not ask about other products. 

Perhaps copy my account here at MQL5 will be the best. 

Actually what I want is setting another risk level at the copying account. 

I trade at one account funded with 10 k$ 

Second account has also got 10 k$, copies the first account but the risk is set at x3.

That means that in the beginning when I open 0,01 lot of a product  in the trading account , the copy account automatically opens 0,03 lots. 

If trading account has got 10 k$ and I open 0,01 lot, and the copying account has got 20 k$, with the same risk, x3, it automatically opens 0,06 lot. 

Is it possible to set up the MQL5-copy with this type of leverage? 

Per.Goalie #:

Hi again, Eleni! 

Of course, I should not ask about other products. 

Perhaps copy my account here at MQL5 will be the best. 

Actually what I want is setting another risk level at the copying account. 

I trade at one account funded with 10 k$ 

Second account has also got 10 k$, copies the first account but the risk is set at x3.

That means that in the beginning when I open 0,01 lot of a product  in the trading account , the copy account automatically opens 0,03 lots. 

If trading account has got 10 k$ and I open 0,01 lot, and the copying account has got 20 k$, with the same risk, x3, it automatically opens 0,06 lot. 

Is it possible to set up the MQL5-copy with this type of leverage? 

MQL5.com signal copying doesn't have that kind of lot multipying options, the lot size is copied proportionally to the subscriber account's balance, leverage and currency.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

MQL5.com signal copying doesn't have that kind of lot multipying options, the lot size is copied proportionally to the subscriber account's balance, leverage and currency.

Ok, then I search for another tool. If I don't find what I look for I can come back to copy without the mulitpier. 

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. 

Reason: