How to restore signals ??

Hello, [see attached] I have interest in restoring my signals. My assumption for CorkPointCA011is because of the number of pending orders my EA creates. [1] What is the maximum number of orders limit, both market and pending? I will limit EA to meet this requirement. Kindly review & respond. Thank you.

Richard Gordon Mathison: Hello, [see attached] I have interest in restoring my signals. My assumption for CorkPointCA011is because of the number of pending orders my EA creates. [1] What is the maximum number of orders limit, both market and pending? I will limit EA to meet this requirement. Kindly review & respond. Thank you.

Why use pending orders at all?

Just simulate the pending orders functionality by monitoring the quote price and when that trigger price is reached, place a Market order.

Pending orders are useful for manual trading, but for EAs, it can actually make your code more complex and inefficient, just as you have experienced by losing your signal because of the excess of orders and/or communications.

Fernando Carreiro #: Why use pending orders at all?

There is no need to create pending orders in code.

1. The pending has the slight advantage, A) you are closer to the top of the queue (filled quicker), B) there's no round trip network delay (filled quicker.)

Don't worry about it unless you're scalping M1 or trading news.

2. Humans can't watch the screen 24/7, so they use pending orders; EAs can, so no need for pending orders, have it wait until the market reaches the trigger price and just open an order.

Reason: