Focus on one pair

Hi guys.. What do you think if a trader only focus on one pair? 

Currently, I'm doing it. 

Thanks

Hansen: Hi guys.. What do you think if a trader only focus on one pair? Currently, I'm doing it. Thanks

What is the point of your post?

There are traders that are dedicated to one symbol and traders that trade multiple symbols.

Neither is correct or incorrect. It just depends on the strategy being used.

Hansen :

Hi guys.. What do you think if a trader only focus on one pair? 

Currently, I'm doing it. 

Thanks

In my opinion, focusing only on one pair is like trading purely based on technical analysis. You can even disable correlation and other interactions, which I don't think is right.

Fernando Carreiro #:

What is the point of your post?

There are traders that are dedicated to one symbol and traders that trade multiple symbols.

Neither is correct or incorrect. It just depends on the strategy being used.

I agree Fernando..

Hansen #: I agree Fernando..
If you agree then why did you start this thread? Was it only for self-advertising?

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz #:

In my opinion, focusing only on one pair is like trading purely based on technical analysis. You can even disable correlation and other interactions, which I don't think is right.

You are so inspiring Ahmet. But, my trade frequency become rarely, however it does not matter as long at the end equity is profit.

Fernando Carreiro #:
If you agree then why did you start this thread? Was it only for self-advertising?
It depend on you.. I just want to know other opinion, are the opinion same like I think or not Fernando..
Reason: