MT5 Indicator data via WEBSOCKET or API

Hello im new to this kinda stuff, wanted to ask if it is possible to take data from, mt5 or mt5 indicator from an API or websocket, or another way i might not know. I want to build an algorithm and automate an indicator. 

Upon Shadows: Hello im new to this kinda stuff, wanted to ask if it is possible to take data from, mt5 or mt5 indicator from an API or websocket, or another way i might not know. I want to build an algorithm and automate an indicator. 

Your query is unclear!

If you wish to import web data from other sources and present it as an MetaTrader Indicator, then yes, you can use the WebRequest function to do it, and there are examples of that in the CodeBase and Articles.

However, you cannot use the function from within the Indicator itself. You would have to build the data in parallel via a Service or Expert Advisor program and then have the Indicator access that collected data.

If however you want to export from MetaTrader Indicator data to an outside webservice, then that would also be possible, also using WebRequest function, but again via a separate MetaTrader program (Service, Expert Advisor, Script) and not from within the Indicator.

Also, there is no external API or socket access to MetaTrader except for the Python integration API, but that does not have access to Indicator data.

Reason: