Err 5200 - VPS doesn't sync web request - page 3

M.SMR #:OK, I get that. Still, the EA doesn't trade when the auto trading is off after synchronisation. 

It's not supposed to trade on your computer after the synchronisation. It's only supposed to trade on the VPS, not on your computer.

If you want it to trade on your computer, then don't use a VPS.

From what I see from the products screenshots it seems to be a very visual trading system to be managed manually locally, so I do not understand why you are using a VPS.

VPS should be used for EAs that don't require any kind of human interaction. It should not be used for trading panels or assistants such as this one.

Who instructed you to use a VPS for it? Was it the author? Or was it just that advertisement on the web page when you bought the EA?

Fernando Carreiro #:

It's not supposed to trade on your computer after the synchronisation. It's only supposed to trade on the VPS, not on your computer.

If you want it to trade on your computer, then don't use a VPS.

From what I see from the products screenshots it seems to be a very visual trading system to be managed manually locally, so I do not understand why you are using a VPS.

VPS should be used for EAs that don't require any kind of human interaction. It should not be used for trading panels or assistants such as this one.

Who instructed you to use a VPS for it? Was it the author? Or was it just that advertisement on the web page when you bought the EA?

I understand very well what you're saying. 

It actually does both manual and auto trading. That's why I'm fond of it. I've used it both ways on a demo account on my terminal, even in auto trading mode but with my terminal connected to the internet.

The problem appears when I sync on VPS. The EA doesn't trade then. 

Of all the users in the chat group, I seem to be the only one experiencing this kind of issues...

M.SMR #:I understand very well what you're saying. It actually does both manual and auto trading. That's why I'm fond of it. I've used it both ways on a demo account on my terminal, even in auto trading mode but with my terminal connected to the internet. The problem appears when I sync on VPS. The EA doesn't trade then. Of all the users in the chat group, I seem to be the only one experiencing this kind of issues...

Then just re-enable the Auto trading on your computer after the synchronisation .

Just make sure that the settings you use don't cause duplicate trades from being placed on both the VPS and on your computer at the same time.

Make sure that the settings you use for the synchronisation is for the automated trading to take place on the VPS side, and that the settings you use after the synchronisation and re-enabled "Auto Trading" are for the manual trading.

Reason: