MetaTrader4 Client issue - Please help - page 2

Turned off windows defender, direct x, vcredist, direct x all that stuff is already installed. My PC is not the problem, but the MT4 client. It is a 20 year old, outdated software...

I want to buy a VPS remote desktop protocol from Forex VPS or other good providers. In that case I would only need to have MT4 installed on that RDP, right? In that case, I don't need to solve this problem, because MT4 would most probably work on the Forex VPS.

Chulash #: Turned off windows defender, direct x, vcredist, direct x all that stuff is already installed. My PC is not the problem, but the MT4 client. It is a 20 year old, outdated software...

It may be old but it is running just fine on many peoples computers, even with Windows 11, so MT4 is not the cause of the problem.

Something must be off or different on your computer setup, that is causing the issue. I would suggest you try to find out the cause.

Try running MT4 under compatibility mode instead and see if that helps.

Chulash # :
I downloaded and installed many different broker's MT4 clients, and none of them work as I said. Only MT5 clients work for me.

Even I'm sure you're wrong.

Even if yours is the only one.

Reason: